Your Y Membership Just Got Better!
Now, with the My Y is Every Y benefit, you can workout at all YMCAs throughout Northern California.
The Albany YMCA is a health and wellness center for families and people of all ages. A healthy lifestyle involves so much more than just working out. Beyond fitness equipment and exercise classes, we programs that support the whole person-spirit, mind and body. We'll work with you to establish and meet personal goals to create healthier habits, one step at a time.
Your membership benefits include:
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment
- Free orientations with a Fitness Center coach
- Free group exercise classes for all fitness levels to add variety to your workouts
- Convenient drop-in Child Watch while you exercise
- AWAY Program privileges—many of the 2,400 Ys across the country honor your gym membership, so your membership benefits travel with you
- Cardio & strength training equipment
- Fitness Center
- Personal training
- Locker rooms & day use lockers
- Financial assistance available
- Onsite drop-in Child Watch while you work out
- More than 50 free group exercise classes offered every week
- Fitness Center coaching sessions included,exercise and wellness programs
As part of a leading national nonprofit organization, you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
If you cannot afford the full cost of a YMCA program or membership, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance. Thanks to the more than 80 volunteers who annually raise nearly $100,000 to help their neighbors, the Albany YMCA is able to offer financial assistance for membership and programs. Just fill out and submit the application form (available below) along with the appropriate documentation.
How to Join
Drop by anytime to join the Y in person. Before you join, you can request a tour from one of our staff or, if you come as a guest of a current Albany YMCA member, you can try out our facilities for free. Once you’re ready, you can fill out an application at the Welcome Desk and, in addition, make an appointment for a free orientation with one of our Fitness Center coaches. Stop by and get started today!
Membership fees and Rates
|Join Fee||Monthly Rate|
|Teen (age 13-17)||$0||$22|
|Young Adult (age 18-26)||$25||$34|
|Adult (age 27+)||$75||$52|
|Youth Program Membership||$25||$0|